Monday 21 February 2011

Day 05.

A day you thought about ending your own life.

I love how whoever wrote this list assumed that you had in fact thought about taking your own life. Don't get me wrong, we've all had our downs in life but why just give everything up? None of my life targets have been accomplished. I'm jobless. I've a lot to not be happy with myself but you aren't gonna catch me going all Owen Wilsonon your ass.

It's surprising how much this list makes you think about aspects in your life..

It could be that i'm just too stubborn. For me, Doing yourself in would be giving up. Losing. And anyone who knows me knows I hate losing. Call me harsh but I feel that people who do this shit are weak in character,I know some people are in real shit-street situaions but why take away your own right of life? I'd imagine no matter what situation you're in, your situation is better than being dead. It's (for me) A form of running away from your problems.

Besides, it's not just the people who take their own lives that are effected. FAMILY, MAN! And how would your friends feel that you'd rather top yourself than have to see their ugly faces? I know my boys would be heartbroken. My family would probably just be fighting over who gets my room and possessions.

Look, if you're gonna take your own life, don't be an inconsiderate prick and throw yourself on a railway line. Some of us work rather than feel sorry for ourselves.

Safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment