Thursday 17 February 2011

Day 01.



Your current relationship, if single discuss how life is.

Engaged, Almost three years now. I know what you're thinking...


 31/12/2010  23:57


But the pros of being with someone this long outweigh the con's. Pros such as...

Having someone there for you.

All you guys know how good it is to be able to come home from a hard days work, and have emotional talks with your partner about stuff like your workmates bullying you because your mum still makes your packed lunch. Laying this shit out to your friends isn't gonna keep them around for long.

Sex.

I'm a man, sex has to be said. In all of my times being single, I've never been the type of man with enough confidence to even talk to girls, let alone take them home. Besides, your partner tends to understand those 'problems' you sometimes have.



Interests/Hobbies.

There's things you just can't do with friends, Like have brunch, Go to romantic Italian restaurants, or get them to scream "please! stop!" when you have sex with them. It's just weird.



Overall I feel relationships are only as good as what you put in. It's also fortunate for me I've settled with someone before I started losing my hair and developing psychological problems.

Peace.


No comments:

Post a Comment